October 29 – 31, 2021
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center
7400 Wisconsin Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814
Register for the Conference
The Conference Registration Fee is $125. Register now via TicketLeap. (All registrants will receive a link to a YouTube video of the conference.)
Note: If paying by TicketLeap, please be advised that the company will attach a surcharge to your order [($1 + 2% per ticket) + 3% credit card surcharge].
If paying via check or money order, make payable to “ICSAA 2021” and send payment to:
Conference Host – 2021
702 Lake of the Forest
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
Telephone Numbers for Hyatt Regency Hotel Reservations
The Hyatt Regency sits above a Metro (subway) stop that will take you to the Smithsonian, the National Mall and other attractions of Washington, D.C.
• From the USA and Canada: 1-888-421-1442
• From Other Countries: 00-1-888-421-1442
Mention “ICSAA 2021” to obtain the Conference Rate of US$129.00 per night.
Hotel website now taking reservations. Book your reservation now.
If you want to come early or stay late for sightseeing, you can take advantage of the special conference rate from October 26 to November 2, 2021.
Dr. George F. Koob
Director, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- The science and chemistry of alcoholism and recovery
- An interview with William Schaberg, the author of Writing the Big Book: The Creation of A.A.
- The emotional and intellectual value of determined atheism in recovery
- Using art, music, meditation and poetry in recovery
(Hospitality, registrant check-in, packet assembly, etc.)
Contact Gregg Ottinger at email@example.com.